The YWCA operates nearly 70 transitional housing units throughout the entire region and at least 25 of those are solely in West Niagara.
Did you know:
* more than 70% of people who live in poverty work full-time hours;
* the waiting list for affordable housing is 12 years;
* YWCA Niagara Region has more transitional housing units in West Niagara than in any other community;
* 22 adults and 27 children are currently living in the program
* 8 individuals in aftercare outreach program
* 15 landlords offering 21 apartments and houses